Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello my name is Marisol!



Hello girls my name is Marisol!

And I am doing a post on our blog!

I'm going to start posting on here more often:)

So for starts.....

Name: Marisol

Age: 14

DOB: 1/29/1997

About me~

My name is Marisol! And to see a pic of me ^^^^^right up there is one!
I love my family,and I love to DANCE!!!!!
I'm Mackenzie's first AG doll(actually second but first now).
As u can see in the picture above I'm in a dance outfit!
There I was in an iceskating conniption!

I take Ballet,Tap,jazz,and ice skating!

I mostly take Ballet and do the rest for fun!

I don't really do ice-skating as much as my sister Mia!

She skates a ton!

I have 10 sisters,and love it!

I can't wait to Post more about our lives!

Your girl,

Marisol!

Ps~ I LOVE TO DANCE!!!!!!!!

3 comments: