Friday, August 12, 2011

Crafting Photo Story




"Hello and Welcome!"
"My name is Kanani! And I am going to show you how to make your own Luau bedroom!"
"Frist you are going to need some suplise!"
"You will need..
1. A large blanket or fabric peice.
2. You will need at least 3 or 4 chairs it depends on how big your blanket or fabric peice is,but you should always have a little more to tie it to the charis.
                       3. Some AG boxes if you don't have any fruniture.
4. I wider string.
   5. A sewing string.
          6. some water balloons.
    7. paper and sisers.
8.Some other faberic peices
9. Some Kanani things if you have some.(This is optional)
10. And Some of your doll's friends!"


"So..What are we waiting for ?!? Come on in!"

 "Over Here we have my bed which you can make out of some fabics and a box!"

"Here is another view of it lokking into the inside! Barbie sheets!"

"Hers Is what it looks like with the canopy over it! I tyed the fabric to the chair"


"Me,just chilling!"

    "Me again! (On No! Kit is in the picture! Just pretend you dont see her,ok?)"



" Over here is where I keep all my things! And my paddel board!"
"See!"


" There is my luau skirt "


"Here I am relaxing!"
"Me,Again!"
"Yes,over here! This is the good side of my face!"
"Say Cheese!"
"Now over hair we have tiki light!'
" Now to make this you will need a string like thing one! "


"Now You just need a balloon blown up so that it is dolls sized,and then a sewing string to tie it on the balloon and string!"
" Now Over here we have a couch for your dolls!"



"See!" 


"OH NO! We are missing something! A table!"
"First We will need 1 unused toilet paper roll."
"Set it down(So sorry I forgot to put this in with what u will need to make this craft)"

"An AG box."
"Then place it on top,and the u have a table!"
"See.."
"Then u can put whatever on top of it! Like a magazine!"

Ding Dong!!!!! "Oh my,there is someone at the door!"
"Coming!!!!"

"OH MY! Its Kit,Kelly,and Neeli!"

Neeli and Kelly are my cousins dolls! Kelly is on the left and Neeli is on the right! Its funny because my sister,Little Lilly has the same kind of doll and her name is Neeli,so this past Chrsitmas my cousin got her and named her Neeli just like Little Lilly did!:D
Ps~ The pool in the backround is my Aunt's,I did this in her backyard.
"Aww!! Thank you all so much for coming!"
Kanani: "Come on in!"
All the girls: "Yeah! Ok! Come on! Wow! Cool! Ow!"
Kelly: "Oh Its nice in here!"
Kit: "I cant see! Ur head is in the way!
Neeli: "Keep it moving girls!"
"Ooo! Yeah! Cumfy! Yeah!! Oh ur sitting on my hand! Move over!"
"So,girls...how have u been?"
"Great! Thanks Kanani!"
"Can we play a card game?"

"Sure! To make cards for your dolls fold the end of a piece of paper.."
"Then cut it like this.."

"See..."


"Then cut it here..."


                                                                        "then it should look like this..."

                                                                            "Then cut the end here.."

                                                        "Then u should have at least 2 cards for your doll"

                                                                 "There!"

   "How about we play Crazy 8s!"
 "OK! Um... I have 7 of hearts!"
                                                          "OK! 7 of clubs!"

                                                         " Crazy 8! Last card! I win!!!!!!!!!!!"



"Opps! Sorry!"
                                                                               "There we go!"


                                                   "And Done!"

"
"That's ok! How about we play limbo!"

"YAY! OK!"
 "LIMBO! Whoa! Yeah!"

                                                                   "Yeah! Almost there!!!!! MADE IT!!!"

                                                "Last one! Yeah! Go Kelly! Im almost done! MADE IT!"

                                          "Thank you so much girls! I had a GREAT Time!"

                                                           "Bye Kanani! I had a great time! Come again soon!"

                                                   "Bye Girls! I had a great time!"

"Thanks for reading our very first photo story! I hoped u liked it! Please comment! Thx Bye!"







Now u try this craft and see how it worked!



Send in your photo to kenzierae.vanacore@gmail.com



Thanks! Please comment!



Special thanks to  my cousin Nicole for helping me with some things!



Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mackenzie!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I loved your photostory, you did a great job on it! Your Kanani doll is very pretty and so are your other dolls too!! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete