Friday, October 14, 2011

Doll Hair Salon! (By Emma)

Girls can discover stylists' tips and tricks for giving dolls a new 'do! With this book, girls will learn how to make their own doll-sized hair accessories, and get step-by-step instructions for creating fun and fancy hairstyles. 32 pages. Paperback. Edited by: Trula Magruder. Ages 8+

$8.95

This book looks really fun! :)  I don't have it, but I want it!! :D  I have a different doll hair book though!  
This one:



Do any of you have one of these? :)

~Emma~

4 comments:

  1. I recently received the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have either of those! I wish I did, though... Asking for it for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those to! Also thank you soooo much for being my first follower! I am not completelty finished with my blog deisgn yet, and I am still on the learning basics so some things wont be perfect. =D I'm learning tho!

    ReplyDelete