Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey,hey here I am!

Hello world! This is my NEW blog! This blog is going to mostly be about AG advice. Like,which doll to get,what should you do when one of your AG dolls' hair isn't going that well,or what outfit should you put on her for a photo shoot? Well,just comment and there will be a post waiting for you with an answer. Also I wanted this to be a shared blog with other bloggers. So if you would like to be an author,just comment or if you have my email,just email me.I hope you like it here;). Have fun!
Love,Mackenzie
*Be an AG Girl!*
or Canadian,whatever. Just be yourself!;)

2 comments:

  1. I would! I know we already are starting another one, but I would love to have 2 shared blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love 2 add you as an author,but I don't know how to add you without using your email:,(.I can't wait to start a new blog with u!:)

    ReplyDelete