Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Road Trip! Part 1

We are back from our road trip! We went to Lake Placid! We didn't stay there this time,but we just went there for a day and a half. So first we drove a LONG way there,then we walked around and went to some stores,and then we ate at the Mirror Lake Inn. We stayed there one other time,in a little house they own. The inn part is soooooooo BIG! We like to stay at the Whiteface Loge:). I love it there,they have a game room,movie theater,ice-cream bar,free cookies and popcorn,and the breakfast! Ummmmm..... We like the food at Mirror Lake Inn,and we like to stay at the Whiteface Loge;). Here are some pics of our little(or LONG)road trip:). Hope you like!

Here is a pic of me and my siblings;). There I am with the red hair,and it's not the best pic of me. Sun in the eye! There's my sister Lilac wearing the same outfit as me,with brown hair:). Then there is my brother,that is so nice! Then there is my sister,Little Lilly! And the youngest of them all,Koren!

We also went to the Olympic Arena! Hope you like them;D!

No comments:

Post a Comment