Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Post! (By Hannah) And Raven...

Hey, girls! This is Hannah, the new blog author on here! I am super excited to start posting on here with my sister, Emma, and my good blogging friend, Mackenzie! Here are some things about me:

Name: Hannah W.

Age: 13, about to be 14 on June 26! :)

Favorite color: Lime green.

Favorite animals: Horses, dogs, and leopards!

My Dolls: Two My Generation dolls named Sofia and Jenny, Kaya, Elizabeth, a Bitty Baby named Gabby, a JLY named Jani, a MAG named Raven, and a special edition mini Samantha.

My Dolls Pets: Coconut, and Praline. I also have a My Generation dog named Cocoa.

Well... I better go now!

Wait! What are you doing, Hannah?

Oh, hi, Raven! I'm doing my first blog on Our AG Club, for AG Girls Only.

Cool! Can I post on here sometime?

Sure! All you dolls can!

Yay!!! I'll go tell them!

Well, have a great day!

Hannah

4 comments: