Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What!?! Really! Let's see! Wow! Yay!!:D 2 new members of the club!:D

Wow! Guess what?!

We have 2 NEW members of the club!:D

*cough* Are first new member is......Emma Wright!

My buddy!

*cough* And now our newest member is... Hannah Wright!

Emma's sister!

Also my other buddy!

They r the best!!!!

Thx girls for joining our club!:D
I hope you like it here!:D

Everyone give them a nice big welcome!:D


Thank you Hannah!:D Thank you Emma!:D


Love,
Mackenzie's AG dolls

7 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks, Mackenzie!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lost my profile pic i will get a new one later... who here is 12 or younger???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you BlogerMMB for commenting on our blog!:D

    I'm the owner,Mackenzie:)

    I'm so sorry,but I can't give out my age..
    May I ask why u were wondering?:)

    Thx again!:D

    ~Mackenzie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just curious i understand though.
    lots of people have AG blogs but are all like teenagers- the older kind i am 12

    ReplyDelete