Tuesday, May 17, 2011

:D!!!!!!! Wow! Really?

Hi Girls,Kit here!
I have a secret:).

I'm going whisper it to you because Lanie may know I'm on her computer.

Hey Kit! What you doing!?!

Shhhhhhhhhh Kanani!

Opps,sorry.

Why are we whispering?

Because, I have a secret.

What? Tell me!

Shhhhh,ok.

Come here,give me your ear.....

The secret is....pssss psss pssss.

What!?!

Shhhh!

I said we have...psss .

What?

I SAID WE HAVE 8 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! We do? You didn't have to say it that loud.

Gerrrrrr!


What?! We have 8 followers! Let me see!

No Chrissa! I can't be on Lanie's computer right now!

Just let me see! Wow! We really do have 8 followers!

Let me see!

Sonali!

Wow,we do!

I want to see!

Emaily!

Me see!

Not you Mia!

EVERYONE OFF!!!!!!!

Ok! Cool down!

I'm not going to cool down Lanie!

Lanie?

Um...sorry..we were just looking at.....um...

It's ok! Can I see?

Ok! Look! We have 8 followers!

Wow! I see that Rachel is one of our followers....um...Emma S.

Who else?

I can't remember?

Sorry Followers!

We all love you!

And we also love comments!

Kit!

Sorry.

Well,thank you followers!:D


Love,

MACKENZIE's AG dolls!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Sorry we forgot you:,(.
    Im glad you liked it!:D

    ~Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. You're welcome. And sorry for commenting so late.... Blogger wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really cool it is fun to be one of you guys' followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thx BloggerMMB!!!:D

    ~Mackenzie's AG dolls~

    ReplyDelete