Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Me,me,me!!!! Can't wait for me!

Yay for me! Can't wait for me! La la la!

Why are you singing Kit?

OH! Hi Elizabeth!

Hello Kit,why are you singing?

Humm humm,oh why am I singing?

Yes,why are you singing?!

Oh,you should know.

I don't know!

I'm out of here!

Oh my!


Felicity!

Yes Elizabeth!

Something is wrong with Kit.

She was singing and I asked what she was singing,and then she said I should know!

I don't know what she was singing!

It's ok Elizabeth,lets go ask Marisol if she knows!


Hi Marisol! Elizabeth and I are wondering if you know somwthing about Kit?

(Marisol dancing) Oh! Hi girls! Well, Kit is our sister,she loves to write,ask questions,and get answers...

No,no,no! We already know that you know that! We wanted to ask you if there is anything you know about Kit that is a little weird?

Um....no,is there something wrong!

We don't know!

How about we ask Kanani!?!

Yeah,good idea Felicity!

Come on Marisol!



Kanani! Kanani!

Kanani dear!

KANANI!

Why is it so dark in her bedroom?


Come in! Why do you wish to see me(Kanani petting Barksee,with a candle on the table)?

We...um....were wondering....um...

Elizabeth!

We were wondering if you knew anything about Kit?

Like I said! Kit loves to write....

Marisol!

Oh,sorry.

Yes,I do!

Let me look in to my magic ring!

I see...yes!

What!

Mia ia taking the last cookie!

(Lanie comes in) What! last cookie!
MiAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want to know about Kit.

Yes! She is sad! Very sad!

What is she sad about!?!

She is sad about!

What?!

About!

Whattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

She is sad because her birthday is really soon,and she thinks everyone forgot.

OH NO!!!!

We have to have a party!

When is her birthday?

Marisol!

Sorry.

So Kanani? When is her birthday?

Dear Felicity,her birthday is May 19th.

We need a big surprise for her!

But what?

Thanks Kanani!



We really need a surprise for Kit! But what?

1 comment:

  1. A surprise party! Send her out on a quick errand (say, run to the store and get a gallon o' milk). While she's out, get the party stuff hidden, ready to be pulled out. Then, hide in closets, couches, etc. with party hats, streamers, and poppers. She'll be so surprised and happy!
    In the meantime though, act like you still don't know what's goin' on. ;)
    :D
    Hope this helps!

    ~The Rose Hollow Dolls~

    ReplyDelete