Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't know what to name this? How about,Newz,Trouble,Oh no,or What should we do!

Hi Girls!
Sorry for the long subject,I have bad news!
By the way,this is Kit! Mackenzie's AG doll!
Also Mia!
No Mia, I'm on the computer!
But I want to tell the news too!
NO!
Give me the computer!
NO!
Give it!!!!!!!!!








Opps!
Sorry, Mia drouped the computer!
It wasn't my fault!

Well I guess we will have to take turns.

This is my turn.
Mackenzie and her family have been packing lots of stuff in boxes!
She and her siblings put all our outfits in a box!

It is my turn now!

Ok Mia!

Well, they started talking about which doll they should keep.
They throwing us away!

No Mia! We don't know that! Mackenzie loves us too much!

We will keep you updated:).

"Where is my computer?"

Oh No! We have to go,Lanie is looking for her computer!

BYE!
Here she comes!


Kit~
Mia~

2 comments: