Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today! Today! Today is here!!!:O

Today is Kit's Birthday!:D

We really need to do her party!

We r going to do it on Saterday!

We took her to the Lilac Festival!

We also got her 2 cakes!:D

She doesn't know we r doing a surprise party for her.

Can't wait!

Thank you Spicemuffin for the idea!

"What r u doing?"

Oh,hi Marisol!

Hi Mia!

Im just doing a post.

I have the list for Kit's surprise party!

Ok,what do have so far?

I have all the party stuff,and I hired a cook to cook fresh food!

Ok sounds good!

I think we r for getinf something?

Um....what?

GUESTS!!!!!

Oh no!

Um....I think...yes I remember!
Emma Wright's doll Lily is coming,and Emma S.'s dolls r coming!
So is Hannah's doll Raven.


Ok!


Let's hope Liz and Hope's dolls will come.


Ok,bye!

We have to go get things ready!



MIA~
Marisol~

No comments:

Post a Comment