Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hi SpiceMuffin! Also for any follower of this blog!:D

Hi Spicemuffin! Would u like some of your dolls to come to Kit's Party?

All u need to do is copy and answer the questions I give u below.To answer the questions all u need to do is,copy the questions i give u,and put in your answers!If anyone eles would want to do this just do the same.

One of my dolls say: Welcome (Your doll(s) name)

One of my dolls say: Would you like something to eat? (Answer)

One of my dolls say: What did you get Kit for her birthday? (Answer)

One of my dolls say: Cool! HHow about you go see Kit before we start the party games? (Answer)







Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love to enter.
    One of your dolls say: Welcome Ivy, Fidelia, and Joy!
    One of my dolls say: Would you like something to eat? "Oh, yes please! I am sooo hungry!"

    One of your dolls say: What did you get Kit for her birthday? *glances around* "We got her movie theater passes. They last a month so you can see anything you want."

    One of your dolls say: Cool! How about you go see Kit before we start the party games? "Yay! We'd love to!"

    Now I have questions for you. :)
    Ivy says 'what are the party games today?' (Answer)

    Fidelia eats a finger food. She says, 'How many dolls are coming?' (Answer)

    Joy says, 'this is a great party, but where IS Kit? She disappeared!' (Answer)

    ReplyDelete